Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting17Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting19Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting17Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting19Can Palmistry check out the disease? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Can Palmistry check out the disease?

5 posters

Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty Can Palmistry check out the disease?

Post  Janhealth Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 am

Dear all,

I have studied palmistry for some period of time. Recently, I have encountered a question of whether palmistry can check out the disease or not. Can we just depend on the palmistry to check out the disease?

Janet

Janhealth

https://www.palmistblog.com

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty Re: Can Palmistry check out the disease?

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:02 am

Janhealth wrote:Dear all,

I have studied palmistry for some period of time. Recently, I have encountered a question of whether palmistry can check out the disease or not. Can we just depend on the palmistry to check out the disease?

Janet

Hi Janet,

No, we should not depend on palmistry in order to check out whether people have a disease or not.
Palmistry can at best only provide a potential 'signal' for a disease.

By the way, individual hand signs are simply not good enough to server for this purpose; the potential is really about combining hand signs. Though we should als be aware that there is not much solid research available.

Most palmistry ideas merely represent a form of folklore; in general, the concepts used have not been 'tested' properly because most palmist are basically trying just to create a professional business from palmistry (in order to make money).

(Reading hands with financials involves is not a proper setting to do research in this field; it probably requires an skilled educated mind to perform proper independent research; unfortunately most palmistry & hand analysts simply put their trust on ideas & concepts that have only been 'coined' by others - often based on just appeal with little scrutinizing efforts involved)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty Re: Can Palmistry check out the disease?

Post  Janhealth Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:01 am

Dear Martijin,

Thanks for your reply and opinion.

However, I find that there are some peoples in China that uses the palm as the diagnosis tool. They called this as "hand consultation"(手診). Should we believe it?

It is also been called "alternative medicine" in the west. Does it mean that there is no solid ground in this kind of medicine?

Whether we should adopt it as an assistant tool to make the diagnosis?

Janet

Janhealth

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty palmistry and diagnosis

Post  nishaghai Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:02 am

Janhealth wrote:Dear Martijin,

However, I find that there are some peoples in China that uses the palm as the diagnosis tool. They called this as "hand consultation"(手診). Should we believe it?

It is also been called "alternative medicine" in the west. Does it mean that there is no solid ground in this kind of medicine?

Janet

Hi Jenet

Well to some extent we can find out the ceratin indication for certain diseases. Since skin qulity can give a hint Even symbols on lifeline and headline and mount of the moon do give clue about the affected area .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty can palmistry check out the disease

Post  Sue Miller Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:47 am

Hi there, I've been studying palmistry for more than 45 years and the best books that I have come across in all that time dealing with disease shown in the hand prints are, The Hand Speaks by Noel Jaquin published in 1973 by N.K. Sagar, Sagar Publications New Delhi, and A Modern Guide to Palmistry by Beryl Hutchinson published in 1967 by Sphere Books, Gray's Inn Road, London W.!. You may be able to get second hand copies from ABE Books online.
Martijn is right though, palmistry gives an indication of dis-ease developing in the body, this of course should be checked out by a qualified doctor. Sometimes theses indications can be seen in the palm years before the disease manifests in the physical, so really it is a matter for the palmists discretion as to whether to worry the person having a reading with this information, it's a tricky one,
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty Palm-reading can be an assistant tool for checking out the disease

Post  Janhealth Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 am

Dear all,

Thanks for your opinion.

Then can we say that Palm-reading can be an assistant tool for checking out the disease through it is not scientifically certified as a tool?

Then does the alternative medicine has the sounding ground?

Janet

Janhealth

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:09 am

General indications on the palm give an idea of what the disease the person has. You can find the disease on the life line, even on the influence line running parallel to life line, on the head line, on the Mount of Moon, even on the Mount of Saturn. In general when we are able to locate which Mount is prominent then you get an general idea what type of medical problems this person may get. I myself had operation of the Heart performed and the indication was found on the nails of the ring finger. Even the colour of the blood on the Ring Finger can denote problems with the hea

Thanks for your opinion.

Then can we say that Palm-reading can be an assistant tool for checking out the disease through it is not scientifically certified as a tool?

P.K.

Janet

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 am

Janhealth wrote:Dear Martijin,

Janet

I wouldn't rely on that too much.

Even though they may be able to present themselves as a true professional... the knowledge involved likely represent a form of 'culture' and very likely not academic science.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:31 am

Sue Miller wrote:Hi there, I've been studying palmistry for more than 45 years and the best books that I have come across in all that time dealing with disease shown in the hand prints are, The Hand Speaks by Noel Jaquin published in 1973 by N.K. Sagar, Sagar Publications New Delhi, and A Modern Guide to Palmistry by Beryl Hutchinson published in 1967 by Sphere Books, Gray's Inn Road, London W.!. You may be able to get second hand copies from ABE Books online.
Martijn is right though, palmistry gives an indication of dis-ease developing in the body, this of course should be checked out by a qualified doctor. Sometimes theses indications can be seen in the palm years before the disease manifests in the physical, so really it is a matter for the palmists discretion as to whether to worry the person having a reading with this information, it's a tricky one,

(Thanks for confirming Sue)

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty health in hand

Post  nishaghai Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Thanks for your opinion.

Janet

To some extent, alternate medicine hs positive effects much depend on the person acceptance nd emotional background
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Can Palmistry check out the disease? Empty can palmistry check out the disease

Post  Sue Miller Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Hi there Janet, I asked a medical friend why the medical profession are quick to dismiss 'alternative medicine',her reply was that it is not considered consistent in tests when compared with allopathic medicine, and that results of various alternative therapies on patients vary to a greater degree. For me I prefer to use a combination of allopathic, ie.rigoursly tested and documented, medicine and alternative medicine, I/we are very lucky to have the choice nowadays.
Way back hundreds of years ago there was only folk medicine to rely on before folk remedies were used as a basis for study in the science of medicine we have today. It is easy to forget the roots or origins of medicine. So I wouldn't dismiss alternative medicine,I just research it and try it, it's my choice.
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down