Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting17Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting19Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting18 
puneet
Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting17Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting19Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines ..

3 posters

Go down

Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Empty Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines ..

Post  sv-b Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 am

Hi friends, wave

I am here now to share my verfications on parent's line. Peoples astonish me when i predict the details of their parents via reading their parents line. I have confirmed almost in all cases that people who has islanded parent's line have last their respective parent's through critical chronic diseases-cancer. I just point out this. But, It is sure that we can predict lots of details about one's parents through this line Thumbs up!

Points are here:

37th deals about father and mother lines. Forked base of life line(wrist side) indicates parent lines. The line facing percussion side is called father line. And another one facing venus mount is called mother line. Fine hair lines on below and above to this respective lines indicates siblings of respective parents.

38th deals about death or danger to the parents. When the parents line has square sign on it, it indicates respective parents in relation to the line in which it is present, accordingly father or mother will be crippled or gets stooped shoulder. Time gauge should be applied through upward branch of life line . If the line is broken, or has gap or blurred, it indicates death or danger to the father or mother respectively.

39th deals about deafness or tragic death of parents. when the parents line ends with egg like elliptical shape, it indicates deafness of mother or father respectively. Time gauge should be counted through upward branch of life line, below upwards, by dividing the lines for 70 years. If circle sign present on parents line, it suggests blindness of respective parents according to on which line the circle line present(father or mother line). if a star sign present on this line, it suggest tragic or sudden death of the parents respectively.

Link

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t283-canonical-text-on-palmistry-300-written-by-kamala-maa-muni

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Empty a question and a request

Post  bhaskarmishra83 Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi stalin, verse 37 actually means that every one has a forked life line(at wrist), as everyone has a mother and a father. am I right?

what if life line doesn't reach wrist?

I request you to please elaborate your point with some pic. any pic would do. celebrity pics ?

I have read somewhere that lower portion(wrist) of palm helps to predict childhood conditions. from my heart I agree with this, but so far have not been able to relate it in hands. issue raised by you in this post can guide me in this direction.

Please reply. I shall feel grateful.

with regards
Bhaskar

bhaskarmishra83

Back to top Go down

Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Empty Re: Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines ..

Post  sv-b Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

Hello bhaskar, Smile

Just now i found your request. Hope, you have no difficulty in identifying father and mother line. hence, i continue with some more of my observations.
1. yes, Almost in maximum number of cases we could clearly see the parent lines (forked end of Life line). but, westerns wrongly interpret it as travel line as it usually touches or reaches the moon mount.( sharp observation shows us the both indications in some cases also) secondly, in some cases, either father or mother line are not so prominent . instead it is been replaced by a fine hair line. you can get this point after a careful inspection of such people's palm. It indicates either uneducated or low financial status or less influenced father or mother respectively. if you find a black dot near or on this line indicates impending diseases. if this dot present at the lower end , indicating that disease of the parents at the sitter's early age.( below 35) . and assume the viceversa in the same way. it is applicable to other marks on this line as well ie., like island , cross, star etc.,

if a person has deep and long mars line, there will be more influence from maternal uncle. hence, you have to take into consider all these before predict about one's parents. All i can say is just observe with various examples. i have shared with you my observations. if you can verify it again, indeed, it will be good attempt once again. :-)

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines .. Empty Re: Wondering how accurately we could predict the life of father and mother through the father and mother lines ..

Post  nishaghai Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:10 am

Most of thepalns have fork at the end iflife lune only in few cases we do not find fork so what will you say no parents ?
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down