Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting17An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting19An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting18 
puneet
An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting17An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting19An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands!

5 posters

Go down

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Empty An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 pm

In another discussion mister Parender Sethi (palmist in Jaipur, India), shared a wonderfully simple & cheap method to make a fingerprint:

THE MATERIALS:

- a piece of paper
- a pencil (preferably a very 'soft' pencil, for example: pencil type '5B')
- a piece of transparent tape.

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Pencil-n-paper An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! File_14_17

THE GUIDELINES:

- Rub the pencil over a small area of the paper
- Press the finger on the penciled area of the paper and rub lightly
- Take the finger from the paper
- Put the transparent tape to the finger
- Lift the tape from the finger
- Attach the tape on a white piece of paper.

Voila!

EDIT - ONE POINT OF CONCERN:

While this method is easy, cheaps & works excellent, one has to be aware that the method produces a 'true image' of the finger; while a normal fingerprint always creates a 'mirror image' of the finger - so this could become a confusing element when one starts comparing the results of this method with normal fingerprints.

Thumbs up! Incredible... the picture below was made with this method (and a sharp observer can even see the pores created by the 'sweat glands' in the ridge!!)

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! 54598110

Finally I will now honour mister Sethi's method by sharing a copy of mister Sethi's words:

"Easiest and cheapest way is : rubbing pencil all over a small area of paper or index card to make an “ink” pad, pressing fingers onto the penciled area or rub lightly once or twice but not much, lifting prints from fingers with transparent tape by putting carefully on the “inked” fingertip, and sticking tape to white index cards or paper. Fingerprints are ready for reading. How do you like this? I have found it practical and successful.

Enjoy! Not happy yet?

Parender Sethi.""

Thumb up Mister Sethi!! I have tried the method myself, and it works excellent!!

lol! ... I can see the pores in my fingerprint, while in general this is usually not possible at all with other printing methods!!

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Empty Re: An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands!

Post  Patti Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I too appreciate Parender's suggestion. I was at last able to see the entire print of my little fingers and I've never been able to do that with ink prints or a digital camera!!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands! Empty Re: An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands!

Post  sv-b Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello pms, martijn, patti.

Thanks for introducing this new method. I am not going to try this unless the situation demands. because, i am not sure about how the classical indian system of palmistry deals with finger prints. secondly i have to give importance to my profession. palmistry is just a hobby to me. However, i wish to ask mr.sethi that from which source he got this method of taking finger prints.(any book). I dont remember this suggestion even from my forensic medicine book too. :-)

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey Stalin,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
And nice to see that you posted a few more observations during the past weeks!

I hope you're doing well in your profession.

wave

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:19 pm

At the time when Parender told us about this I posted, thanked him and said how good I thought it was, however I have found it to be excellent, so clear. Thanks so much again Parender.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 am

Dear friends Martijin, Patti, Stalin and jeanette
I read your comments. It sounds good to be appreciated and I feel surprisingly pleased that you nice people liked my suggestion for the method to take fingerprints which is ‘easy and cheap’ indeed. I thank all the friends here and I thank especially Martijin for posting this in a new head under the topic of An easy & cheap method to take a fingerprint from your hands!

@ Martijin I also thanks you for saying good and confirming about the method: Good job done!

Thumb up Mister Sethi!! I have tried the method myself, and it works excellent!!

lol! ... I can see the pores in my fingerprint, while in general this is usually not possible at all with other printing methods!!
Awesome! Thanks once again, Martijin for confirming the results.

@Stalin, in fact my daughter Jasleen gave me the idea to try and I tried. The result is before you. But at present she is very busy making preparations to submit her thesis for a Ph.D. on Indian Economy.

Once again thanks to all there for expressing satisfaction on the method. It is my pleasure! Thanks.
Thank you!
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 am

Hello again, Smile

I would like to raise one more important question about reading the prints in this method. When we take ink print, it just reflects mirror image. BUT, I think, in this method we get direct image. not mirror - image. I dont know whether i understand rightly. :-)

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hello again, Smile

I would like to raise one more important question about reading the prints in this method. When we take ink print, it just reflects mirror image. BUT, I think, in this method we get direct image. not mirror - image. I dont know whether i understand rightly. :-)
Hi Stalin,

Thanks for mentioning that - yes, that is indeed true.

It is an important point to be aware of regarding the issue of whether for example a loop fingerprint is an 'ulnar loop' or a 'radial loop'.

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Parender wrote:...

@ Martijin I also thanks you for saying good and confirming about the method: Good job done!

@Stalin, in fact my daughter Jasleen gave me the idea to try and I tried. The result is before you. But at present she is very busy making preparations to submit her thesis for a Ph.D. on Indian Economy.
Hello mister Sethi,

Glad to hear that you like my effort to honour 'your daughter's method'.

Could you please do me favour and ask her where she got this idea?
Was it a discovery by herself? Of did she get the idea from someone else???

Kind regards to you and your daughter!!

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Martijin wrote:

Could you please do me favour and ask her where she got this idea?
Was it a discovery by herself? Of did she get the idea from someone else???

Kind regards to you and your daughter!!
wave

Nay, this is not her discovery at all. I asked my daughter to tell something about this method as many of my friends at the Modern Palmistry Forum want to know all about this. In reply she told me that one of her friends’ father is in detective branch of police. They use this method to take prints from the solid surfaces whether the surface being round or straight by pouring some special colored or black fine powder like MnO2( manganese dio oxide) or so and later doing the job as we do to take prints from our fingertips.
This happens because there are sweat pores between each ridge and the sweat remain there on the surfaces and the particular marks remain there whenever a person once holds or picks up something with his/her palm or fingers and the particular powder highlights the prints.

She further says the police officer was confident that if prints can be taken from plain surfaces than we can take from fingertips too more easily by pouring some fine power over there as the surface at fingertips is not plain. The problem was how to pour power over there and they found the way. That is all.

Jasleen my daughter says this is quite normal and that if I surf on net I will find such many more methods on net. I did but could not find.

She is pleased to have your warm and kind regards and extends her thanks for you. And cheers and thanks for everybody there.
cheers Thanks!
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah I found the link. You can read here :
http://www.ehow.com/how_2096229_take-fingerprints.html

The method is quite resembling but rather difficult. But it is okay!

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down