Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Mother Teresa's hands Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Mother Teresa's hands Voting17Mother Teresa's hands Voting19Mother Teresa's hands Voting18 
puneet
Mother Teresa's hands Voting17Mother Teresa's hands Voting19Mother Teresa's hands Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Mother Teresa's hands

+3
pravin kumar
Patti
zeblethai
7 posters

Go down

Mother Teresa's hands Empty Mother Teresa's hands

Post  zeblethai Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I'd like to see Mother Teresa's hands if anyone has a photo of them Smile

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Mother Teresa's hands Empty Re: Mother Teresa's hands

Post  Patti Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 am

Mother Teresa's hands Mother10

Here's one from my collection for you.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Patti,

In Mother Teresa's palm all fingers appear to be straight and I always interpret this as a person who is straightforward, will not beat around the bush, talk honestly. But she has a longer ring finger than the index one. Now what do you have to say about attractive women finger ratio (smile) of Ring and Index. I have a longer ring finger too, just a bit longer than index.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Patti,

In Mother Teresa's palm all fingers appear to be straight and I always interpret this as a person who is straightforward, will not beat around the bush, talk honestly. But she has a longer ring finger than the index one. Now what do you have to say about attractive women finger ratio (smile) of Ring and Index. I have a longer ring finger too, just a bit longer than index.

Pravin Kumar

Mother Teresa's hands Mother11

Hi Pravin,
I think in her hand, the long ring is representative of her spark, spunk and fearlessness.
As far as beauty... well, that I believe is in the eyes of the beholder.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 pm

... I think we can see in both hands a 'Poorva Punya' - which concerns a sun line raising from the mars-positive.

This line has been described in Vedic Palmistry as 'good fortune earned as a result of meritorious past-life deeds', and Ghanshyam Singh Birla describes it as a marker for magnetism & charm. And I have observed this line in the hands of quite a few Nobel-Peace prize winners, see:
http://thumbsupfor.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/thumbs-up-for-tenzin-gyatso-the-14th-dalai-lama/

PS. Also, her 'bending thumbs' might be one of the most typical characterists in her hands.

Mother Teresa's hands Mother-Teresa-001

Mother Teresa's hands Mother-teresa-758373
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

Martijn,

I have seen this indication in the palms of a reputed Heart Surgeon in Bombay, Dr.G.B.Parulkar, who got the Presidents Award of the highest order. He had this sun line coming from upper mars and curving upwards toward the Apollo Finger and ending just below it. He had performed many many free heart operations for the poor and charged only the rich persons. I have also seen this in the palm of some others but the line was not so prominent, deep and well cut.Off course there are only a few who I have found to have this line.

There is a shorter version of this line which starts from the upper edge of Upper Mount of Mars from just below the Heart Line, curves upwards and goes up to Apollo Finger. I have it and I have seen quite a few people have such a line but certainly this line is rare.

Another line is the one which starts from the Upper Mount of Mars going upto the Saturn Finger.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hok Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 am

Her thumbs indicate her generosity and ability to give generously without withholding anything.
BTW, I also have the Sun line from upper mount of mars though I don't feel any difference.
I have also read somewhere that Mother Teresa's heart line starts/ends in Saturn mount.Can anyone confirm it.

Hok

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks everyone for her pictures.

On 28 Aug 2010, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of her birth, the Government of India issued a special 5 Rupee coin, being the sum she first arrived in India with. President Pratibha Patil said of Mother Teresa, "Clad in a white sari with a blue border, she and the sisters of Missionaries of Charity became a symbol of hope to many - the aged, the destitute, the unemployed, the diseased, the terminally ill, and those abandoned by their families."

Mother Teresa inspired a variety of commemorations. She has been memorialized through museums, been named patroness of various churches, and had various structures and roads named after her, including Albania's international airport.
In her hand Saturn Line is deeper than the Sun Line. She earned reputation by very hard work. She literally begged for poor people on the Kolkata streets in India. But, super confidence and talent were in her. Mother Teresa is our family’s most favorable heroine. I am inspired by her thoughts and works; and I do little altruistic works too.

I will like to say for Sun Line that it is a 'second Line of Fate' in the sense that Fate Line proceeds to Mount of Saturn gives its serious attributes to the line as a direction where Sun Line denote 'intellectual and artistic aptitudes of the person'. The person who has this will definitely have some capability in him/her because I have seen in many efficient and powerful and successful people’s palms of the hands. Sun Line denotes personal brilliancy and capabilities.

I link it to 'reputation', ‘fame’, 'stardom' the person may attain as per the age indication to social or scholastic or in any other field to which the person is inclined. I also link it with the 'financial prosperity' and ‘great sense of satisfaction’ in general.
I also see a ring of Solomon. There are flexible thumbs too. Sun Line combined gave her the ability to serve others for the better good of general mankind. These show her psychological nature of a person that can give up her own worldly attachments for a greater good. We Salute her.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks to everyone for contributing to this discussion.
Parender said..In her hand Saturn Line is deeper than the Sun Line. She earned reputation by very hard work. She literally begged for poor people on the Kolkata streets in India. But, super confidence and talent were in her. Mother Teresa is our family’s most favorable heroine. I am inspired by her thoughts and works; and I do little altruistic works too.

I am inspired by her works and respect you even more, Parender for attempting/doing altruistic work in with her in mind. I would enjoy doing the same thing but am held back by fear (feel no need to respond to this as it is off topic) which I am aware of and am working on.
I have read that she left the monistry she was at because they weren't doing the type of charity that she wished to be involved in. She is the true master of innovation. Does anyone know if she has a high ranked left finger of Apollo?

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  chakraborty Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 am

Hi all,

I have slightly different feel about this hand.

Agree with Parender that such a strongly etched Fate line will mean hardworking. The Apollo line is brilliant as well.

The differences I feel are -

The thumb is flexible as a whole. But look at the webbing between thumb and the upper part of Mount of Venus. This webbing, when present, never allows to the thumb to move away too much from the Hand - indicating a rigidity in viewpoint. Obviously, without rigidity and conviction, SHE would not have achieved this much.

The Fate line appears to Go to Middle finger. A strong desire to control everything. This may interfere where one is only a Team-member. The person can make a very good leader - which she was.

However, could not make much connection between her true generous nature and apparently lower placed line of Heart. May be some other features in hand might have compensated.

regards

Chakraborty

chakraborty

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 pm

By far the most clear photo(s) of Mother Teresa's left hand that I have seen so far:

Mother Teresa's hands Mother10

Mother Teresa's hands Mother11

Mother Teresa's hands Mother12

Mother Teresa's hands Mother13
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content