Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting17IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting19IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting17IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting19IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

IV - The Hand of Hitler

+9
jophiel
sv-b
Lynn
asif amin
Manfred
anu_d
Patti
Martijn (admin)
cshahar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Empty Re: IV - The Hand of Hitler

Post  Manfred Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 am

...You are wellcome.
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello patti, Smile

WOW..! I wonder where did you get such an invaluable hand prints of hitler! Great thread , Great pictures,and Great learnings.

Hitler lost both his parents before his 16 years of age indicated by the cross on parent's line on his palm(lower end of life line). cross on his begining period of his life indicates stressful life of hitler with his brutal and drunkard father. end star on fate line in the saturn mount is the sure sign of terrible death. ( hitler died around the age of 67) . besides, wheel sign are seen in his hand, specially on mercury mount indicates the political life. and i expect some thing on his upper mars as well. Thanks to all. and i dont believe that these are fake prints as claimed by manfred.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Empty Hitler...

Post  cshahar Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm

I believe the crosses in the palm were penciled in by a third party...

cshahar

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello cshakar, Smile

The palmist who published this print in his book may be marked the cross for the clear identification. But, need not be the case of manipulation. I have seen the same kind of hand drawn picture of hitler's palm in v.a.k ayer's book in which the author has pointed out the star mark on saturn mount of hitler's hand.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Hand gestures by 'der Führer', circa 1936:

"German Fuhrer and Nazi leader Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945) gesticulates from a podium during a speech, Germany."

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 50473322

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 3239840
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jophiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I do agree with the remark of anu_d "Also the print DOES NOT appear to be the same hand as the photo....the sun finger is MUCH longer in the picture...even if we make allowances for the angle of the photo and the slight incline of the fingers.".

As a student of palmistry I would like to know whether the prints of Hitler are authentic. I know that a lot of efforts have been put to get the prints and photos. I would deeply appreciate if I a enlightened on this issue.

Thanks!
jophiel
jophiel

Back to top Go down

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Empty Adolf Hitler

Post  ajaved Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:50 pm

His hand prints shows that his rise from humble begining and tragic end

1:-luck line very strong stating with cross and end at with star,indicate rise from humble begining.
2:-heart line and sun line having trident.fortunate sign.
3:-star at saturn+life line end with cross and island formation at very straight head line indicate tragic end evenhe was evil genious.
4:-sign of flag at luck line at saturn mount,victory in battle filed and indication of army general.

ajaved

Back to top Go down

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Empty Left Hand or right hand

Post  Stephen Millane Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 am

I am just curious to know...did Adolph Hitler write with his right hand or left, or both?

Stephen Millane

http://www.authenticpalmistry.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 am

Stephen Millane wrote:I am just curious to know...did Adolph Hitler write with his right hand or left, or both?

A.H. was a right hander.

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Empty Article about Josef Ranald & Hitler's hand

Post  Lynn Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Interview with Josef Ranald, in the American Weekly, magazine of the Milwaukee Sentinel newspaper, March 28th 1943, about his experience reading Hitler's hand. He predicted that Hitler would die around 54th year. This newspaper was printed about 3 weeks before Hitler's 54th birthday. According to history he died age 56.

Link goes to page one, article is on page 22.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=wZJMF1LD7PcC&dat=19430328&printsec=frontpage&hl=en

Last edited by Lynn on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  nonas_insights Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

On the photo of Hitler his abnormally long Apollo finger indicates to me that he was a risk-taker and possibly gay or bi-sexual. Attracted to both, but not consummating with women. One of his life-lines extending so far into the palm indicates to me a vision of being a person who considers himself global - not particularly domesticated - looking for wide horizons - hence the invasion of so many countries during his regime.
On the hand that it is claimed to be his left hand I notice an island on the head line at age 45-55. Psychosis, mental illness. Anyone 
Two distinct crosses on his life line of the left hand indicate signifcant deaths or major trauma - the latter one probably indicating his own death.  Anyone 

For someone who was so hypnotic over the masses I was surprised to see such a weak, short thumb.
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am

nonas_insights wrote:On the photo of Hitler his abnormally long Apollo finger indicates to me that he was a risk-taker and possibly gay or bi-sexual. Attracted to both, but not consummating with women. One of his life-lines extending so far into the palm indicates to me a vision of being a person who considers himself global - not particularly domesticated - looking for wide horizons - hence the invasion of so many countries during his regime.
On the hand that it is claimed to be his left hand I notice an island on the head line at age 45-55. Psychosis, mental illness. Anyone 
Two distinct crosses on his life line of the left hand indicate signifcant deaths or major trauma - the latter one probably indicating his own death.  Anyone 

For someone who was so hypnotic over the masses I was surprised to see such a weak, short thumb.

Hi Noona,

I think you have likely misjudged some photos featuring Hitler's thumb, because there are plenty photos which suggest that Hitler's thumbs were actually very strong (and not 'short' at all), see pictures below:

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Adolf-hitler-posing-to-a-recording-of-his-own-speech-6

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Adolf-10

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Ahpg20openerjackdaw

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hitler12

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Adolf-hitler-posing-to-a-recording-of-his-own-speech-13

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Adolf-hitler-posing-to-a-recording-of-his-own-speech-8
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nonas_insights Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 am

I see what you mean Martijn. Yes, he does have a long thumb after all. It looks like in one hand he has a very dominant personality and yet in the other that really long Apollo finger which is not a leadership sign.
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:57 am

Ditology fingerprint art, including Hitler + many other celebrities!

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 DitoHITLER
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm

These appear photos suitable to study the proportions of Adolf Hitler's right hand:

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 A1b31483041a44504475ce63458aa1e4

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hitler-becoming-a-chancellor-of-Germany-1933-6
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:33 pm

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Adolph10

A proportion study for the hands of Adolf Hitler (based on 3 frontal photos + his handprint):

slightly broad hand [PB/HL: 0,476 = mesocheir/brachycheir], featured with:

(ad1) extraordinary short palm [PB/PL=0,864]
+
(ad2) slightly long finger length [FL/HL: 0,450 = very long, FL/PL: 0,816 = very long, FL/PB: 0,945 = very short]

PS. A full perspective for the study of
hand proportions is presented inside the article:

Hand Shape Assessment 2.0
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hand-shape-variations-hard-line-politicians-masculine-men

A detailed analysis involving the hand shape of Adolf Hitler is now also featured inside this brand new article:

(Featured e.g. with his M-F factor, 2d:4d digit ratio + some other major hand features)

The hand shape of Adolf Hitler + 9 other (in)famous masculine males!

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Masculinity-femininity-hand-factor-variations-hard-line-politicians-masculine-men
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 pm

I think the photo below confirms the constellation of the major palmar lines (e.g. a low set heart line with a considerable curve, combined with a strong upper fate line and a life line ending at a location at the same level of the proximal part of the thumb crease.  

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hitler10

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hiltle10
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgm123 Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:02 am

I think the print is fake. In the photo, the life line seems to stop much earlier than seen in the print.

Sgm123

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Sgm123 wrote:I think the print is fake. In the photo, the life line seems to stop much earlier than seen in the print.

Sorry, I have to disagree. Bot the print and the photo show evidence of a short life line, but due to the poor quality of both materials it is fairly impossible to judge whether there really is any difference. I observe for both evidence of a life line which ends close to an inch above the wrist.

PS. I think you may have overlooked the fact that the palm is not fully printed, some part of the proximal part appears missing in the print - this probably explains why you believe that the life line may appear a bit longer in the print... which I am inclined to attribute to the print missing palm part in the print. One should also consider the fact that in de photo the middle finger is leaning (only) slightly to the ulnar side, while in the print the middle finger is leaning slightly towards the radial side - this creates a smal visual effect. Even the inward posture of the thumb in the photo might have a role in this as well.

IV - The Hand of Hitler - Page 2 Hitlershandprint
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2