Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting17Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting19Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting17Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting19Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Pentagram in Palm lines?

+5
Parender
Lynn
Felicity Martin
Patti
Alluma Nati
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pentagram in Palm lines?

Post  Patti Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Wilder10

from an article published in Popular Science by Harris Hawthorne Wilder, PhD. called "Scientific Palmistry" November 1902.

This article can be read in its entirety at Google books.

The petroglyph may date back as far as 11,000 years!
"Mi'kmaq The oldest evidence of humans in Nova Scotia indicates the Paleo-Indians were the first, approximately 11,000 years ago. Natives are believed to have been present in the area between 11,000 and 5,000 years ago."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Nova_Scotia

Apparently this ancient artist saw a star like pattern in their palm.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks for that Patti, I haven't seen that info before and just as I was thinking of what to say next some crows outside my window started cawing letting me and all of you know that the Pentagram is one of the biggest signs symbolically that Past Lives are real and people have known about this all along but either don't know about it cause they never thought about it, they haven't read all the facts or they are just ignorant to the truth for it goes against what they personally believe in...

It's okay to believe in whatever you want to believe in I just happen to believe in Past Lives, and with My Pentagram and my Birth Date I know who I am though I will not tell anyone for you will not believe me anyways... after all, I've had many names throughout history so it's hard choosing one of them...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 Empty interesting!!

Post  kasumi Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:10 am

Hi!! Well I was led here because I have a pentagram on my palm. Reading through all the posts, it was really eye opening. I only discovered the pentagram a few years back. It does look special but curiosity only struck me recently.

My palm lines are messy and vague but there is a pentagram formed by the head, life, fate and money lines. Amazing right!!! Oh by the way I am a Taurus too. I never has my palm lines read or my fortune told. I always believe living in NOW.

Cheers everyone!!! Stay happy and healthy always.

kasumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy LG Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:12 am

Hi everyone!

I found this thread and for a years (between 7 and 10) I've been intrigued by a perfectly designed and clear pentagram I have in my right hand. I googled for "pentagram in palm lines" and the few pictures of occurrences are not even close to mine's perfection.

Please have a look at it:
Pentagram in Palm lines? - Page 2 11j272d

What could this mean?

I actually had somewhat of a special relation with this symbol in my early stages of adult life (between 17 and 25 years old), while I only realized that I have this in my hand when I was between 27 and 30 years.

I thought it was more common, but after I searched for it the only 2 or 3 palm pictures on the web that showed the same occurrence are not even close in perfection to mine.

Any opinions are more than welcome.

All the best and kind regards,

TLG

Tommy LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello Tommy LG,

Sorry, I do not see any pentagram at all (also not an 'imperfect' pentagram).

Be aware: in order to speak of a sign one should preferably use the principle that the lines really need to stand on it's own... and should not be found in a constellation of lines that continue far beyond the borders of the 'sign' (pentagram) that you have in mind.

I hope this feedback will somehow become useful for you.

Greetings from The Netherlands!

Banana waving
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy LG Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:16 am

Hi Martijn! Hoe gaat het?

Thank you very much for your reply.

I understand your explanation. I perfectly understand what you say about it having no practical meaning due to the fact of it being found in a constellation of lines that continue far beyond the borders of the "sign". It makes perfect sense.

So after your useful help, my conclusion is that this occurrence has not practical meaning in hand reading, palm reading or palmistry "science" (sorry for calling it "science", but no other term occurred to me), but nonetheless and although it is within constellation lines, it is there and the probabilities of being there in the way that it is there, might be very, very reduced.

In just few words: it has no meaning but it is rare (and personally symbolic to me).

This is the conclusion I'm taking at this point. But a very personal conclusion, so I accept and I'm happy if the majority of the other users of the forum may not feel the same.

Thanks again. All the best and kind regards,

Tommy

Tommy LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cattblack5 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm

To alluma nati.... I was born may 5th,I'm the 5th child and yes...5 follows me around. I do indeed have a pentagram on my right hand tho it is not my dominant hand. I've learned that researching the number 5 may help you in your journey. Though I'm years late in finding this page unfortunately. I also think it would be interesting to study those who have pentagrams on their hands. I've dreamt that there were others out there, whatever is the light, wants me to find them.

Cattblack5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2