Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

+7
kiwihands
knox gillespie
Lynn
Patti
zaobhand
pravin kumar
Kiran.Katawa
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

Post  Patti Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

If we take it to the cellular level of life, there is either a gravitation to nourishment or a retreat from or attack against threats.

Nourishing situations would seemingly cause openness and threats would create the opposite reactions. Cells in protective mode cannot nourish themselves at the same time.

So in a greater way of looking at this... all of our features boil down to relating to our ability to receive what helps us survive and grow and to protect ourselves from things that are harmful.

In this sense, it would seem that privacy and secrecy both fall under the category of protection. Not nourishment.

Then we would be looking at hand features that relate to self protection.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

Post  Patti Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Roosi wrote:Hi Kiran nice thread

The first private and secretive person that came to my mind is the best 20th-century street photographer - Chicago nanny Vivian Maier. She didn't share her photos with anyone in her lifetaime.
Her work was discovered by chance. She died in 2009 leaving behind 100,000 negatives that no one but she had ever seen. She was an intensely private person, she didn’t even like people to know her full name!
http://www.motherjones.com/media/2011/04/vivian-maier-john-maloof
I just like her photos. It is amazing.

I have whorls on my index fingers (+ right thumb) and like Patti I don't think of myself as secretive at all. I'm more like an open book. Ask and I will speak, just as much as I think that you need to know and no lie. May be it is selective input and output like zaob mentioned before (where this come from ? )
Need to privace played a huge roll in my childhood. Mainly because I was the eldest child of the family.

sunny

Wow Roosi! What a great article and the photos really take you into a time period in her eyes. What a contradiction in her character! So boldly snaping photos of strangers and yet so private herself. Also how synchronistic that she died only days before the person who acquired her negatives found who she was. This perhaps in some way was her final wish... or it might seem she would have destroyed them before they could have ended up in an auction house.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Perhaps this is why people give her an implicit or not consent to take their photos. They sensed she was private.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi Kiran, zaobhand, Patty Thanks!

This story is awesome, like her photos. The Irony of Fate - so private in her lifetime and public after.

btw, nowadays, it seems that if you don't have a personal FB account, it indicates the need for privacy Laughing

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:20 am

Roosi wrote:Hi Kiran, zaobhand, Patty Thanks!

This story is awesome, like her photos. The Irony of Fate - so private in her lifetime and public after.

btw, nowadays, it seems that if you don't have a personal FB account, it indicates the need for privacy Laughing

sunny
Hi Roosi,
The story about photographer - Chicago nanny Vivian Maier is very interesting.
I read about her from your last post. Forgot to comment!

And what you have written about FB is very true. I know a friend of mine, who didn't put a FB account for some longtime, 'coz, she wasn't so much interested in socializing! Of late, she has created one!.
Actually, while reading,I can use it as a trick, if I find many secretive/private tendencies then I can say - "You don't have FB account. Is it?". The readee will be highly surprised and if that turns out to be true he/she will think that - "Wow!! Not having FB account is revealed in hands" lol!
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3