Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands!

3 posters

Go down

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Empty Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:25 am

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Femininity-masculinity-factor-hands

How to find the MASCULINITY/FEMININITY hand factor in your hand?

It's quite simple, I'll demonstrate the practical implications of the guidelines in the picture above via the dimensions in my own right hand:

1 - Index finger length (2D) = 7.75 cm
2 - Ring finger length (4D) = 7.85 cm

3 - Middle finger length (fl) = 8.7 cm
4 - Palm breadth (pb) = 8.8 cm
5 - Palm length (pl) = 11.65 cm

F/M hand factor = (2D/4D) + (fl/pl) + (fl/pb) + (pl/pb)
F/M hand factor = (7.75/7.85) + (8.7/11.65) + (8.7/8.8) + (11.65/8.8)
F/M hand factor = 0.407

Score interpretation:

A score of 4.05 is within the common range for males (and females), but this score is not very 'typical' for a male - because my score is much closer to the female average than the male average.

(I associate my score with my interest for hand reading & psychology, which can recognized as interests that are more common in females than in males; though I should add that I also have many interests that are much more typical for a male)

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Empty Re: Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 am

Smile Anyone interested to do this test?

(You'll only have to make the 5 hand measurements to calculate your M/F hand score!)

PS. I have presented more background info for this test here:
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/finger-length-masculinity-femininity-factor-hands.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Empty Re: Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands!

Post  Roosi Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Martijn, here are my measurements

1 Index finger length - 7.0 cm
2 Ring finger length - 7.2 cm

3 Middle finger length - 7.8 cm
4 Palm breadth - 8.0 cm
5 Palm length - 9.6 cm

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Roosi wrote:Hi Martijn, here are my measurements

1 Index finger length - 7.0 cm
2 Ring finger length - 7.2 cm

3 Middle finger length - 7.8 cm
4 Palm breadth - 8.0 cm
5 Palm length - 9.6 cm

sunny

Hi Roosi,

Thanks for sharing your hand dimensions. ( Thumbs up! )

Your F/M hand factor = (7.0/7.2) + (7.8/9.6) + (7.8/8.0) + (9.6/8.0) = 3.960

Your score interpretation:

A score of 3.96 is within the common range for females (and males), but this score is not very 'typical' for a female - because your score is actually a bit closer to the male average than the female average.

(I hope you don't mind that I'll leave it up to you to make any further specific associations for your masculinity/femininity hand score)

Roosi, I hope you like the result?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi Martijn Thanks!

It seems we are both on the "wrong" side of average scale Laughing

Thumbs up! Thumb up

Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Well Roosi,

I would prefer to say that we are both in the a-typical zone, and I see no need to associate that with any 'wrong' side at all.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your thoughts! Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Martijn

I hope you don't mind that I'll leave it up to you to make any further specific associations for your masculinity/femininity hand score

I think in my case, I'm not afraid to do so called man's works.

Saw, ax, hammer, drill, you name it.
Sometimes I'm surprised when my friends say that they can't fix or made something. For me It's a peace of cake ( in my feminine way Laughing ). I think, if you have tools and hands (+imagination) you can do everything.

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Roosi wrote:Hi Martijn

I hope you don't mind that I'll leave it up to you to make any further specific associations for your masculinity/femininity hand score

I think in my case, I'm not afraid to do so called man's works.

Saw, ax, hammer, drill, you name it.
Sometimes I'm surprised when my friends say that they can't fix or made something. For me It's a peace of cake ( in my feminine way Laughing ). I think, if you have tools and hands (+imagination) you can do everything.

sunny

(Voila! Very Happy )

Roosi, thank you for sharing this specific feedback, I appreciate it very much Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

Hi Martijn

You are most welcome

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm

This Indian study from 2011 reports that 'hand length' concerns another interesting factor for studying sexual dimorphisms via the hand:
http://www.njbms.com/wp-content/uploads/July-11-September-11.pdf#page=14

The numbers in this study show that average hand length in males tends to be higher than 18 cm, while in females the average hand length is typically smaller than 18 cm.

(True for 9 out 10 studies mentioned in this report, and I found this guideline confirmed in the 6 international populations - including China, Japan, India, UK, US & Turkye - that I have recently studied by details)

The study also reports:

"The present study revealed that in males, the hand length was more than 18.5 cm, the hand breadth was more than 8.5 cm and the palm length was more than 10 cm but in the females, these values were found to be lower than males. Hence 18.5 cm for hand length, 8.5 cm for hand breadth and 10 cm for palm length can be considered as a deviation point for determination of sex"
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Find the masculinity/femininity factor in your hands! Empty Re: Find the masculinity/feminity factor in your hands!

Post  mooky Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 am

Here is my left hand:

Index: 7.1
Ring : 7.5

Middle: 8.0
Palm Breadth: 8.8
Palm Length: 11.7

(7.1/7.5)+(8.0/11.7)+(8.0/8.8)+(8.8/11.7) = 3.29

So, why am I off the scale? Typical! Sad

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down