Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:58 pm by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:55 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 8:22 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 6:58 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 12:12 am by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:13 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:45 am by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:51 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:04 pm by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:23 pm by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:50 pm by Stijn

» life line forks
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:24 pm by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 6:47 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests

vijayghrpd91

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:05 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting18 
puneet
My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

My palm analysis please

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 3 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:30 am

You actually want to study Palmistry when you ask questions like that. Best thing is to buy a book on Palmistry, go to the relevant Chapter i.e. in this case on Mount of Jupitor and Life Line and you will come to know yourself. I recommend The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading by William Benham and for more modern palmistry check out on Amazon.Com the No.1 Seller book and buy.

nagie wrote:Pravin ji,

Thank you for your explanations, I wonder how much patient you are in answering all the questions..

I have a question about Jupiter mount I have posted a pic  can you tell about the heart line split or trident  and line from life line going to Jupiter mount  please.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_22.jpg

Thanks,
Nagie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:43 am

Sure Pravin Ji
I have read some books back in 2000 and stopped as different books say different things and I was a student then so I couldn't afford more time.

Now a days I started again, as per ur recomandation I will follow benhan

Thank you

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 am

Benham's book can be downloaded. Lynn knows it from where but if you are sincere then buy it and read it.

nagie wrote:Sure Pravin Ji
I have  read some books back in 2000 and stopped  as different books say different things and I was a student then so I couldn't afford more time.

Now a days I started again, as per ur recomandation I will follow  benhan

Thank you

If you are from India which city/country are you from. Just for my knowledge.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:36 am

I am indian working in US

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 am

First apply the principles of one book and wherever you do not get a proper feedback see if you have made a mistake. Once you are sure you have not made any mistake and what you have read does not help move on to the other book. The one that inspires you will be the best for you.

nagie wrote:Sure Pravin Ji
I have  read some books back in 2000 and stopped  as different books say different things and I was a student then so I couldn't afford more time.

Now a days I started again, as per ur recomandation I will follow  benhan

Thank you

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Pravin ji

From your analysis where does the heart line start from if it the Jupiter mount side or at the mercury mount side , please answer from right hander point of view

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 am

nagie wrote:Can any one tell me about my lines and sun mount.

I am Male 35.

Hello Nagie,

Your heartline indicates that you're a person who connect to people and things easily n' seek relations. However, to the extent to which you look warm initially, you're not equally warm once the initial phase passes away.

The heartline along with the Jupiter markers of square, indicate that you are someone, who love to be an event manager, organizing people, teaching them the skills and leading them. You seem to be a good event organizer, where you co-ordinate with people very well and guide them appropriately.

Are there issues in your communication? Somewhere, do you find yourself broken, challenged with the way you express yourself? You might be finding it difficult to put forth your points.

Do you write blogs or articles?

Regarding your mount of Sun, you seem to you a very jovial person to be across, finding fun in the work-place; The presence of the long standing line of Sun indicate your talent, creative appetite and ability to absorb yourself in the activities in hand.

Can you relate to these points?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:12 am

Kiran,

First thnk you for the response. I didnt understand ' initially you are warm, eventually your not as warm'

I am in IT. Abroad and i donno if i will settle donw here, i think my lines says i will settle down away, but i dont want to(at present) i want to make decison later.

I am intovert, dont talk much at the start, once started get along i will be good in communication.

Yes, most of the times i feel uncomfortable communicating,
I dont write blogs, but real articles more and want to write, but the same communication is brokn its a problem or lazy.

Sun line you said right on jovial person and I didnot get on ability to absorb yourself in activities. Your last line.

How about buying house nd money mking skills and as intovert i dont speak much but i have lots in my mind which i cannot speak out.

Please suggest me something.
Thanks

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi,
What I meant is - Initially, you mingle well with people, but, later it becomes difficult for you to mix with people.

Regarding - getting absorbed - what I meant is: You tend to forget yourself when you're on a work.

Regarding house and money making - I can't comment much as I amn't into predictive readings.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Your right on almost all, when i work i forget my self, and i like fun around and seek relations with all.

I wish to write articles, as I always read. Butas i said communication is broken, if you can sugget any it will be good for me.

Thanks,

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 am

nagie wrote:Your right on almost all, when i work i forget my self, and i like fun around and seek relations with all.

I wish to write articles, as I always read. Butas i said communication is broken, if you can sugget any it will be good for me.

Thanks,

Post your fingperints of both the hands. Lets see.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  nishaghai Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
nagie wrote:Your right on almost all, when i work i forget my self, and i like fun around and seek relations with all.

Thanks,

Post your fingperints of both the hands. Lets see.

Hello
Iam unable to see the hand picture can you re post it
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 am

Please find the hand pic,If possible let me know about financial situation and settlement.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/19/01/44/78/photo_11.jpg

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  nishaghai Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 am

How old are you . Final settlement in life can be away from your birth place . Financial status will get better at 40
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nagie Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:29 am

I am 36 Male, Financial status better at 40 or better from 40? Does that means best yet to come?

nagie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3