Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

Hetty747, Siva rebal, Something_wrong

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4807 registered users
The newest registered user is Something_wrong

Our users have posted a total of 41167 messages in 3980 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:38 am

Dear Friends,

We all have learned and acquired knowledge from various Palmists around the world. It would be kind of you to share the names of Authors who have been your mentors, inspirers, all time favorites and who seem to have rightly molded and guided you so far, and the reasons for this gratefulness, so that we all learn more out of it and feel enriched for the same.

Its time we deeply feel thankful to them for their hard work, so here is my list---------

1. Cheiro---I find perfection in his interpretation of all the Major and Minor lines and their variations.....particularly, the Headline ( independent and joined), Fateline and its variations, Life line, Heartline and variations.
The Mystic cross and its 3 different positions in quadrangles has been accurate and precise in interpretation.
2. Johnny Fincham--- The chakras positions, dermatoglyphics, Fnger prints, Simian Line, the Fateline, Headline, Time indications on Fateline, 4 elemental Hand types, Finger types, tips on hand reading.
3. Pamelah Landers---" Gift markings on hands"-- her explanation of all the gift markings with characters depicted from movies as examples have clarified things so perfectly.
Especially the Simian Line, The HAL 9000 headline, Percephone Headline, lines of genius, medical stigmata , line of clairvoyance and the stars on mounts.
4. G.S. Birla--- Background of Vedic palmistry, the wisdom lines, the visualization of perfect lines on hands to improve one's own lines....Some truths adopted from The Bhagvad Gita, like Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamsic areas on the hands......, Manas  and Buddhi ( delusional thinking and Intelligence) etc.
I request all the members, moderator, professionals, experts and the Admin of this forum to participate and kindly share your treasure of knowledge with all.

Thank you

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  learner on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

rajashri wrote:Dear Friends,

We all have learned and acquired knowledge from various Palmists around the world. It would be kind of you to share the names of Authors who have been your mentors, inspirers, all time favorites and who seem to have rightly molded and guided you so far, and the reasons for this gratefulness, so that we all learn more out of it and feel enriched for the same.

Its time we deeply feel thankful to them for their hard work, so here is my list---------

1. Cheiro---I find perfection in his interpretation of all the Major and Minor lines and their variations.....particularly, the Headline ( independent and joined), Fateline and its variations, Life line, Heartline and variations.
The Mystic cross and its 3 different positions in quadrangles has been accurate and precise in interpretation.
2. Johnny Fincham--- The chakras positions, dermatoglyphics, Fnger prints, Simian Line, the Fateline, Headline, Time indications on Fateline, 4 elemental Hand types, Finger types, tips on hand reading.
3. Pamelah Landers---" Gift markings on hands"-- her explanation of all the gift markings with characters depicted from movies as examples have clarified things so perfectly.
Especially the Simian Line, The HAL 9000 headline, Percephone Headline, lines of genius, medical stigmata , line of clairvoyance and the stars on mounts.
4. G.S. Birla--- Background of Vedic palmistry, the wisdom lines, the visualization of perfect lines on hands to improve one's own lines....Some truths adopted from The Bhagvad Gita, like Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamsic areas on the hands......, Manas  and Buddhi ( delusional thinking and Intelligence) etc.
I request all the members, moderator, professionals, experts and the Admin of this forum to participate and kindly share your treasure of knowledge with all.

Thank you

Hello Rajashri,

I have question. Have you been able to verify writing of these authors. For example Chakra positions by Fincham or lines of genius of Pamelah?

learner

Posts : 987
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

verification

Post  rajashri on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:16 am

Very good question Learner!...

!. Chakra positions------ I have the knowledge of Chakra postions on the spine of our body. I am very well aware of their respective functions which exactly matches the positions written by Fincham.
I am working towards it to add more from my knowledge.....moreover it matches with the positions in my hands. If it matches with mine, then it surely matches with other humans.
If you have any contradictory  information please feel free to add on.

2. Lines of genius--- Pamelah has made it clear what exactly this marking means and that there should be at least 3 vertical lines strongly marked on the top phalange of the little finger.
I have seen these markings in 3 people. I have not verified about the 3rd person yet as he is still learning. ...the first 2 are elderly females. One was a Principal in a school for many years, she was a good speaker and all the vertical lines on her fingers were extra prominent.
Second, is still a writer in one of the vernacular languages of India and has widely given lectures on literature and has written and published books in 3 languages.

thank you, and Learner, add your list of favorites please!

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:50 am

Learner,
There are many questions which cannot be answered and cannot be proven logically or scientifically. Unless, one believes in oneself and his own capacity to deliver, he just cannot, he is impotent. You have to acknowledge your positive side, live truly  by it again and again.
For example, To be a healer is not a joke or an event which happens by default just because you have those lines on your palms.. You have to be on your toes continuously healing yourself in order to be able to heal others.
So, verification of all gift markings cannot be given, I am sorry.... or I rather not talk about it. Because trust is something which cannot be proven.
Even people who have given something substantial to the world are not validated by others and are a source of constant criticism....so its unto each person, to trust the other person or not!

Trust is listening to your inner voice, inner knowing. The more you trust yourself, the
more trustworthy you are for others. This is a great example of applying the Law of Attraction.
Since most of our communication with each other come through in non-verbal
forms, people can feel, often unconsciously, how much you trust yourself because the
energy emanates
.
                                                    ----Pamelah Landers ( Gift markings )

Thank you      Smile

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  learner on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello Rajashri,

Thanks for the explanations.

I don't know much about Chakras and spirituality so I will accept your explanation.

Lines of genius: I think it depends on definition of genius. A genius is someone whose intellect and creativity is much much above most people. They are higher than people that we call talented. For instance Einstein, Newton and scientists of that caliber are geniuses. Composers like Mozart, Beethoven are geniuses. Such geniuses are found in all countries and in all fields. But the examples you have given (principal, writer) are found in large numbers. These people are in 'talented' class, not genius. You will find many hands, more in women who have many vertical lines on top phalange of mercury finger, but they are ordinary.

I have read descriptions of gift markings in online articles. But I think they are very unreliable and misleading. But this is just my opinion and maybe I need more experience. So I can form better opinion after reading few 1000 hands.

My favorites are Cheiro, Benham. One very good palmist told me to ignore modern authors and rely on personal practical experience. So that is what I am doing. I am learning by experience.

learner

Posts : 987
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:13 am

learner wrote:Hello Rajashri,

Thanks for the explanations.

I don't know much about Chakras and spirituality so I will accept your explanation.

Lines of genius: I think it depends on definition of genius. A genius is someone whose intellect and creativity is much much above most people. They are higher than people that we call talented. For instance Einstein, Newton and scientists of that caliber are geniuses. Composers like Mozart, Beethoven are geniuses. Such geniuses are found in all countries and in all fields. But the examples you have given (principal, writer) are found in large numbers. These people are in 'talented' class, not genius. You will find many hands, more in women who have many vertical lines on top phalange of mercury finger, but they are ordinary.

I have read descriptions of gift markings in online articles. But I think they are very unreliable and misleading. But this is just my opinion and maybe I need more experience. So I can form better opinion after reading few 1000 hands.

My favorites are Cheiro, Benham. One very good palmist told me to ignore modern authors and rely on personal practical experience. So that is what I am doing. I am learning by experience.


Thank you for your kind reply.

Its good that you have clearly expressed your thoughts. The meaning of genius is again "subjective"....These lines are not named correctly that is why it is misleading.

I shall give you an example-----There are many "geniuses" in the world who are not recognized, but they have pioneered new ideas, belief systems, discoveries, inventions which  someone else has continued to work from those findings and have achieved recognition.Without these original geniuses, the ones who have achieved FAME or really done something substantial would not have had any foundation to start up with. I hope you are getting my point.

Even in the spiritual world there are many powerful and true Masters who have chosen to remain hidden but have been great supporters of the one's who have been inspired by them, carried their work forward and have become famous. In fact the one's behind the scenes are the "real geniuses".

Do not have any notion about the ordinariness of the people you see daily in your life. This universe is made in such a way that we are all interconnected and interdependent.

You may call Einstein a genius, but someone else may not call him so, one who knows him closely. These lines are the personal achievement of a person and the meaning of the lines are--------
Translating and/or interpreting abstract concepts into easy-to-understand, easy to
digest language


Now, did Einstein translate abstract concept into easy to understand language is a big Question mark??.!!... Only those scientists knowing that particular subject well can answer this.

So, the conclusion is, The name "Lines of Genius" is inappropriately named, I think by Unger or whoever I dont know.
My advise to you Learner is, apart from the verification of Lines, one must verify the NAME given to the mark as well, which can mislead people.....Concentrate more on the function and the traits of the mark, and your intuition will be able to verify that.
Another example------All those who have stars on their Apollo mount, are they going to be world famous ??....So, If your client comes up with a verification of the same, will you dismiss that client, because of your delusions?....The poor client may be disappointed and may not ever dare to think big!!......So, Learner, you as a palmist is playing a BIG ROLE in giving a positive direction to an inquirer. At least own up your  responsibility.

My opinion------Old palmists have played a great role as well as new Palmists are......If you say that new Palmists should be ignored, then you deserve to be ignored as well, shouldn't you??Smile

I started this topic as a FUN spot as well as to be thankful to all those who you feel have taught you at least something.
Will you not be thankful to at least one school teacher, or you would feel that they have really done nothing, it was you who studied and passed exams and now you are an Engineer because you have that talent or the genius in you....many children (even mine) are ungrateful, and that is because of the pessimistic attitude in them.If only they cared for the value of education and the opportunity they have received  where thousands have missed it.

One last question-------" How did you verify the authenticity of the Life line, the head line or the heartline?? Did you believe because ALL the Palmists were saying the same thing or your inner trust and intuition told you to ?

Thank you

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:28 am

learner wrote:Hello Rajashri,

Thanks for the explanations.

. But the examples you have given (principal, writer) are found in large numbers. These people are in 'talented' class, not genius. You will find many hands, more in women who have many vertical lines on top phalange of mercury finger, but they are ordinary.
.


For a person in the literature world, Einstein, Mozart , Gandhiji, maybe Great or even GOD himself, but another person who has contributed to the "world of Literature" may be a real genius for him.

Many years before, once I listened to a lecture given by the Principal of one of my children's school, specially for parents on how to guide the children as responsible parents in today's world of distraction, and i was moved, touched, motivated for right action. Can you imagine how many people she would have empowered  through her lecture?

Can the genius of some ancient, revered famous TEACHER's ideas work in today's problems?....We may learn from them but we have to create new methods continuously with passage of time.

The principal I was talking about in my last post is 80 plus age now and was a principal of a school in the desert areas of Rajasthan, India, years before. She must have had some genius in her that she was able to interpret information in easy to understand language to illiterate villagers' children!!....Couldn't that be possible???
Can Gandhiji's all ideas and strategies work in today's world scenario?.... not all.... so Ideas have to be improved upon and new people learn from the old genius and bring out their creativity in an innovative way to be effective in present times.

Similarly, OlD Palmists researches are still useful to begin with, but new Palmists ideas are more useful as a study and application in the present.

Thank you

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  learner on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Hello Rajashri.

Here are my thoughts for your points:

rajashri wrote:I shall give you an example-----There are many "geniuses" in the world who are not recognized, but they have pioneered new ideas, belief systems, discoveries, inventions which  someone else has continued to work from those findings and have achieved recognition.Without these original geniuses, the ones who have achieved FAME or really done something substantial would not have had any foundation to start up with. I hope you are getting my point.

I agree that just because person is not famous does not mean he is not genius and just because person is famous does not mean he is genius.

rajashri wrote:Even in the spiritual world there are many powerful and true Masters who have chosen to remain hidden but have been great supporters of the one's who have been inspired by them, carried their work forward and have become famous. In fact the one's behind the scenes are the "real geniuses".

I agree but then these people meet my definition of genius whether they are famous or not. But I have not see their palms so I cannot verify the 'lines of genius'.

rajashri wrote:You may call Einstein a genius, but someone else may not call him so, one who knows him closely.

I agree that someone close to him may not call him genius.  But he made discoveries that have stood the test of time, much higher than majority of scientists.  He may not be a musical genius, or a literature genius but he is scientific genius in the field of physics.

The wife of Socrates or Aristotle (not sure which) used to nag him and once threw hot water on him. The rest of the world saw him as a great philosopher. But his wife did not have the brains to appreciate her husband's greatness. But of course, some people may say that he was not a genius because he was stupid enough to marry her. lol!

The Indian Sage Ramkrishna Paramhansa had visitors from all over the world who came to sit at his feet and listen to his words. But his own nephew who was his personal attendant did not appreciate his greatness. I think one famous westerner (probably Winston Churchill) called him an epileptic. Each of these people gave judgments based on the limits of their intellect and knowledge. Thus subjective judgments will make objective discussions impossible. Subjective definitions only increase aimless debates.

rajashri wrote:My advise to you Learner is, apart from the verification of Lines, one must verify the NAME given to the mark as well, which can mislead people....

Very true and that is exactly my issue. Unless there is a uniform definition, lots of miscommunication can take place. That is why in the very first sentence, I said that it depends on definition of genius. My definition may be different from yours and someone else, so if the mark has been verified per the person's definition, then that is good enough for that person. For me, lines of genius do not fit my definition of genius so I will not use those lines to call that person a genius. For example, 3-4 days back Martin clarified the meaning of 'Neurotic' and Neuroses for us.  The wikipedia links he gave helped me understand his research much better.

rajashri wrote:Another example------All those who have stars on their Apollo mount, are they going to be world famous ??....So, If your client comes up with a verification of the same, will you dismiss that client, because of your delusions?....The poor client may be disappointed and may not ever dare to think big!!......So, Learner, you as a palmist is playing a BIG ROLE in giving a positive direction to an inquirer. At least own up your  responsibility.

This is funny. You are calling me deluded. But that's OK. Let's not get personal. If you read my readings, you will see that all of them have a positive note. I avoid discouraging readings because I still have lot to learn and it would be wrong to discourage someone based on my imperfect knowledge. I tell them possible weaknesses which they can improve by hard work and discipline.


rajashri wrote:My opinion------Old palmists have played a great role as well as new Palmists are......If you say that new Palmists should be ignored, then you deserve to be ignored as well, shouldn't you??Smile

People are most free to ignore me. I have no problems with that. I am here to learn, not write a book.
Just because I give an opinion does not mean that people will stop reading modern books. There are 1000s of people who will read about 'Life Purpose', 'Gift Markings', etc.  I think these books are most popular bestsellers. So obviously a lot of people are very happy & satisfied with what they read in these books,

rajashri wrote:Will you not be thankful to at least one school teacher, or you would feel that they have really done nothing, it was you who studied and passed exams and now you are an Engineer because you have that talent or the genius in you.

But I did say that I am thankful for Cheiro's and Benham's writings. I don't agree with everything they have written but I am very thankful to them. For example, Cheiro says that Jupiter cross means happy marriage. But practical experience shows that many people with jupiter cross have unhappy love life. So I don't use that interpretation.

rajashri wrote:One last question-------" How did you verify the authenticity of the Life line, the head line or the heartline?? Did you believe because ALL the Palmists were saying the same thing or your inner trust and intuition told you to ?

My method of verification is to get ideas from books and then test them through practical experience. If practical experience proves it wrong, then it is either not correct or I have not been able to test it correctly. That is why I told you that maybe my experience is not enough to test whether the line of genius is correct. So far, gift markings have proved very unreliable to me, so until I verify it for myself, I will not use them.  

rajashri wrote:For a person in the literature world, Einstein, Mozart , Gandhiji, maybe Great or even GOD himself, but another person who has contributed to the "world of Literature" may be a real genius for him.

I agree. But this is the same point again. My opinion is that the lines of genius do not meet my definition of genius so I will not use them. If they meet another's definition, he is free to use them.

There is an older person whom I have great respect for, I have learnt lot from him. He advised me: "Most people believe they are deep thinkers. Many people also think they are very creative and imaginative thinkers. Don't contradict them but don't be misled by such subjective self-perceptions."  So these definitions can be subjective and everyone is free to use whatever makes them happy.

rajashri wrote:Similarly, OlD Palmists researches are still useful to begin with, but new Palmists ideas are more useful as a study and application in the present.

I agree. More research in needed to correct mistakes of older palmists. What I am saying is that most current modern authors (I will not give names for obvious reasons) do not add much. Some of the contents are very vague and open to any interpretation. But this is my opinion and anyone who has different opinion should obviously follow what works for them.  There are 1000s of people who buy and read modern books, if they think it is correct, then great, they should use that interpretation. And as you say 'I deserve to be ignored' so I am sure they will follow your advice. sunny

I think the whole problem comes from the definition of genius, creativity and all these terms. So unless people agree on the definition, these debates will never end.

learner

Posts : 987
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:39 am

learner wrote:

I agree. More research in needed to correct mistakes of older palmists. What I am saying is that most current modern authors (I will not give names for obvious reasons) do not add much. Some of the contents are very vague and open to any interpretation. But this is my opinion and anyone who has different opinion should obviously follow what works for them.  There are 1000s of people who buy and read modern books, if they think it is correct, then great, they should use that interpretation. And as you say 'I deserve to be ignored' so I am sure they will follow your advice. sunny

I think the whole problem comes from the definition of genius, creativity and all these terms. So unless people agree on the definition, these debates will never end.


You have understood my point, and even earlier it was clear to you, so there was no need of this debate at all. When you already agree that all terms like genius, creative etc. have personal definitions, then what made you start this debate in this particular section?

And the meaning of the line is something different altogether
, then what was the point of this Unnecessary argument??? I understand what made you do this, anyway I don't mind.

I myself adore Einstein for his expertise or intelligence,,,,, I was just trying to explain to you.

But I am happy for you that at least you have had the courage to express your opinions and speak up for yourself. That is enough for me.

Some people need some poking at their right nerve. ...and that has worked. If I called you deluded and you felt bad, then that is your problem, just like I do not expect anybody to agree with me fully.

I express my thoughts freely because that is a way to explore myself and my limits as an experiment. If you don't like my expression, please IGNORE them.
You are to stay in this forum for long, I am not....I just came back because few people requested  me for general readings.

To be honest..... and I have already told this to few inquirers also, Hand reading is of secondary interest to me, I am not here to stay for long like the regular members. I have refused to read so many palms that I was asked to through mail and PM.
Palmistry is definitely not my ultimate goal.

wave

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Here are couple of my fav. authors Rajashri.

Johnny Fincham: Literally everything in his book Smile
Richard Unger: Life Purpose and Life Lessons.
Jennifer Hirsh: 5 elemental systems concepts.
Larry: Almost everything in his book.


Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  Martijn (admin) on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:12 pm


Hi guys!

'Expert-votes' are also part of the Palmistry books TOP 100 project; the top 10 books that have received the most 'expert-votes' are listed here:
http://www.handresearch.com/book/palmistry-books-recommended-palm-reading.htm

Maybe it is also interesting for you guys to notice that quite a few of the names mentioned earlier inside this topic so far... are also listed inside this top 10!


PS. So far 'expert-votes' have been submitted by 30 international hand reading experts who are listed in the Global Hand Reading Network.


wave

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Thank you Kiran for your input!

I have never read anything from Larry, which are the best books, are they easily available?


Martijn,.....You must send your favorite list too, many of us would like to know........you can keep your business aside and relax for few moments!.... Laughing
Sometimes I wonder if you own a Simian Line!!

Thanks

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  Martijn (admin) on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

rajashri wrote:...

Martijn,.....You must send your favorite list too, many of us would like to know........you can keep your business aside  and relax for few moments!.... Laughing
Sometimes I wonder if you own a Simian Line!!

Thanks

Hi rajashri,

Here I have presented a list of books that I find most useful for various specific perspectives of the hand:
http://www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com/palm-reading-books.htm

Sorry, I don't have a simian line my self (though I could add that a few of my direct family members do have a simian line).


Thumb up

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:35 pm

rajashri wrote:Thank you Kiran for your input!

I have never read anything from Larry, which are the best books, are they easily available?


Martijn,.....You must send your favorite list too, many of us would like to know........you can keep your business aside  and relax for few moments!.... Laughing
Sometimes I wonder if you own a Simian Line!!

Thanks
Name: Larry Rodrigues
BooK; Its all in your hands.
Its a softcopy book and available for around 500INR or 1000INR, if I remember it. Very good read.

Thats the only book of his Rajaashri.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Author

Post  nishaghai on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:10 am

rajashri wrote:Dear Friends,

We all have learned and acquired knowledge from various Palmists around the world. It would be kind of you to share the names of Authors who have been your mentors, inspirers, all time favorites and who seem to have rightly molded and guided you so far, and the reasons for this gratefulness, so that we all learn more out of it and feel enriched for the same.

Its time we deeply feel thankful to them for their hard work, so here is my list---------

1. Cheiro---I find perfection in his interpretation of all the Major and Minor lines and their variations.....particularly, the Headline ( independent and joined), Fateline and its variations, Life line, Heartline and variations.
The Mystic cross and its 3 different positions in quadrangles has been accurate and precise in interpretation.
2. Johnny Fincham--- The chakras positions, dermatoglyphics, Fnger prints, Simian Line, the Fateline, Headline, Time indications on Fateline, 4 elemental Hand types, Finger types, tips on hand reading.
3. Pamelah Landers---" Gift markings on hands"-- her explanation of all the gift markings with characters depicted from movies as examples have clarified things so perfectly.
Especially the Simian Line, The HAL 9000 headline, Percephone Headline, lines of genius, medical stigmata , line of clairvoyance and the stars on mounts.
4. G.S. Birla--- Background of Vedic palmistry, the wisdom lines, the visualization of perfect lines on hands to improve one's own lines....Some truths adopted from The Bhagvad Gita, like Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamsic areas on the hands......, Manas  and Buddhi ( delusional thinking and Intelligence) etc.
I request all the members, moderator, professionals, experts and the Admin of this forum to participate and kindly share your treasure of knowledge with all.

Thank you

Good start i like it . My favourite Author is my father Dayayand Verma . His book All the secret of Palmistry and Palmistry How to master is just great .
G S Birla is Surely Good
Nisha Ghai

nishaghai

Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribute to Favorite PALMISTRY AUTHORS

Post  rajashri on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:02 am

nishaghai wrote:

 
Good start i like it . My favourite Author is my father Dayayand Verma . His book All the secret of Palmistry and Palmistry How to master is just great .
G S Birla is Surely Good
Nisha Ghai


Thank you Nisha!

It must be great to have a teacher/mentor close to you!.....Is it available through net or in bookshops?

Thumbs up!

rajashri

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Tribute to favourite author

Post  nishaghai on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 am

rajashri wrote:
nishaghai wrote:

 
Good start i like it . My favourite Author is my father Dayayand Verma . His book All the secret of Palmistry and Palmistry How to master is just great .
G S Birla is Surely Good
Nisha Ghai


Thank you Nisha!

It must be great to have a teacher/mentor close to you!.....Is it available through net or in bookshops?

Thumbs up!

Hello Yes it is available on net and even on book shops you can buy online at
www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Nisha Ghai

nishaghai

Posts : 506
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum